Premed 101 Forums

uOttawa Interview 2018 Discussion

Reject. Time stamp 6:45 pm. English Stream. 

Did anyone else get this:

"Occasionally, vacancies occur during the interview process, Should this happen, you may be contacted (by telephone or by email) for an interview. We thus encourage you to continue with your education program to ensure that you fulfil all prerequisites."

I'm assuming they send that to everyone. 

Just now, dehindu said:

"Occasionally, vacancies occur during the interview process, Should this happen, you may be contacted (by telephone or by email) for an interview. We thus encourage you to continue with your education program to ensure that you fulfil all prerequisites."

Yeah got it too, not expecting anything out of it though.. 

5 minutes ago, dehindu said:

Got it too. Probably just the standard reject email.

rejected!!

Time: 7:05

WGPA: 3.97

OOP, Qc

ECs: lots of volunteering in hospitals, research, 3 scholarships, top one percent of the University (twice)

CASPER: very good!

Honestly I am not that sad because apparently my stats was good enough for Mcgill Med School because I got an interview there. I feel weird though.

7 minutes ago, EthicsForBreakfast said:

I will be a vacancy as I’m declining my invite to interview so I wish you the best of luck from it! I am from the English stream. 

Thanks for the kind wish, I got my interview at McGill which was by far my #1 choice though so I'm not really bummed out at all for Ottawa, hopefully your withdrawal will make someone else happy :)

• Leon pinned this topic