Premed 101 Forums
Zezima

UofT Interview - Statistics

Hey everyone! First off, congratulations to everyone who got an interview at UofT.

I was wondering, does anyone know how many interviews were sent out this year? An old forum post said somewhere in the 200 range, but I figured I'd check here to see if anyone knows before I call the admissions office.

On that note, what were the average GPA/DAT scores of those invited? In the past those stats were sent out with the rejection letters. If anyone has info on that I would appreciate it.

U of T sent this out this year: 

"This year alone we received over 560 applications, and of those, we invite a very select number of applicants to interview. To help determine how your application ranks in comparison to others: of those we invited for an interview the average GPA was 3.93/4.00 and the average DAT scores were 22 on the Academic Average section and 20 on the Perceptual Ability section."

Hope this helps anyone in this cycle or the next ones!

Just now, Driillzz said:

"This year alone we received over 560 applications, and of those, we invite a very select number of applicants to interview. To help determine how your application ranks in comparison to others: of those we invited for an interview the average GPA was 3.93/4.00 and the average DAT scores were 22 on the Academic Average section and 20 on the Perceptual Ability section."

Thanks! Wow, that is quite a high average GPA.

On 1/15/2018 at 5:30 PM, Driillzz said:

Hello is this average GPA weighted for the worst year being dropped and converted to OSMAS scale?

Thank you