Premed 101 Forums

MMI number of stations and resource?

Hey guys,

anyone know how many stations are going to be there for the MMI interview at uoft - dentistry.

Also, does anyone know of any good resources or any tips to help prepare for an MMI style interview? i know past years had the CDA style interview so i do not have any older peers that i can ask for advice on this topic. would appreciate it a lot thank you!

following

But to add to this, does anyone know if it will be similar to Med-School MMI's where you need to know how both the US and Canadian healthcare system works, as well as the ethical guidelines that a healthcare professional needs to follow? There was no mention of us needing to read up on anything ahead of the interview, so my gut feeling says that we will not have to prep for either of those two.

11 hours ago, Qainhtis said:

following

But to add to this, does anyone know if it will be similar to Med-School MMI's where you need to know how both the US and Canadian healthcare system works, as well as the ethical guidelines that a healthcare professional needs to follow? There was no mention of us needing to read up on anything ahead of the interview, so my gut feeling says that we will not have to prep for either of those two.

I can’t guarantee but I really doubt they would ask us questions about the healthcare system, especially not how it works in the US, since it’s only 30min long and the focus should be on dentistry

I dont think theres anyy point in asking previous applicants to comment since they most likely signed a non-discolure doc. Personally, what i find great about the MMI is that its an "unknown" for every interviewee so nobody can get an unfair advantage or a head start on other applicants. So try not to worry so much on the actual number of questions and all, just prepare to the best of ur abilities. Good luck to everyone!

Archived