Premed 101 Forums

Offering Mock MMIs

Hi!

I'm an upper med student at UBC offering mock MMI sessions! With the UBC interviews starting up this weekend I have a few extra spots opened up for anyone interested. The sessions will either be via Skype or in-person if you are in the Vancouver area. Thanks and PM if interested!

Solonly was super helpful when I was practicing for my MMIs!!

He gave really good feedback, and his scenarios were definitely challenging, but I could see why he asked the questions that he did. When he explains a scenario after the fact, he breaks it down so you can really see his thought process, which you can apply yourself.

I think he really helped me figure out where my strengths and weaknesses, and I really appreciated that he took the time to get to know me as well. You can tell that he really wants you to succeed.

Solonly helped me identify my strengths, brainstorm approaches to tackle the MMI questions, and improve drastically within a few sessions! You can tell he is someone who devoted a lot of time and effort to make the questions, as well as to guide and inspire his students. 

I would be surprised if his unique insights don't blow your mind during the first session.

• 3 weeks later...

I also practiced with Solonly to prepare for my MMI.

Being a first time applicant who had no prior experience with MMI, I found his sessions were very helpful. He took time to get to know me and this helped me to related personal examples into my responses. He explained the thought process for each question and asks behind the prompts. I felt much prepared after a few sessions with him. So I would recommend him to others.

Archived