Premed 101 Forums

Anyone would sell a copy of this book to me?

Hey guys, I have an interview at McGill for February 21st and I'd like to purchase "Medical School Interviews: a Practical Guide to Help You Get That Place at Medical School" in order to practice but man, I can't find it anywhere that can guarantee that it'll be shipped to me in time. By any chance, does anybody on this board have a copy they'd be willing to sell to me? I guess it's worth a shot to ask, thx!

Depending on how urgently you need it, you might want to explore some other options as well. Unfortunately, as this is a book from the UK, it can be difficult to find a copy. 

I also decided I wanted this book late and wasn't sure if I could get a copy on time... since I live reasonably close to the border I shipped one to a US mail box service (shipping was estimated for 1-2 weeks instead of 4-6) and drove there to pick it up. In the meantime, I also found a copy in a public library a city over and checked that one out. YMMV with libraries - as I'm located way out west, selection may differ in your area.

Archived