Premed 101 Forums
ahmadmz

When are interview invites/rejections coming out?

5 hours ago, Comprehensible said:

Alberta and Saskatchewan have booked their interviews on the same day. Most of the schools managed to avoid this, but I guess it was inevitable that there would be some overlap.

Hoping to hear back soon so I can make a decision.

They are on the same weekend - still possible to make both!

Ohhh, brave one!  Thank you for making the call!  I was hoping that they would provide a specific date! :(  So, I will continue to refresh my email on a timely basis for the rest of this week! Again, this will not be one of my most productive weeks!

5 minutes ago, blinkingprinterlight said:

I just called, they said that they were working hard to get the invites out this week but it may be next week. 

This isn't good for my mental health.

Or wallet, considering the cost of a flight to Edmonton...

58 minutes ago, DNM said:

May be they have tough time dealing with pre II casper

I'm guessing it has to do with the fact they update GPA with transcripts due Feb 1st.. They don't work weekends so they probably started the updating process on Friday the 2nd and didn't continue again until yesterday.

3 minutes ago, adhominem said:

I'm guessing it has to do with the fact they update GPA with transcripts due Feb 1st.. They don't work weekends so they probably started the updating process on Friday the 2nd and didn't continue again until yesterday.

Last week they specifically told me on the phone that the GPAs would not get updated with first semester marks since it would take way too long.