Premed 101 Forums

When are interview invites/rejections coming out?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, insomnias said:

It would probably be appropriate to call if we don't get anything by 4 today :P

It would not be appropriate to call. They already said they would try to have emails sent out by today, and if not today, by early next week. We have this information, so I think it is best to let admissions just do their job.

I have stayed silent on this forum until recently but some of the comments prompted me to say a few words. I know it's difficult to have to go through all this waiting, but please try your best to relax everyone. The best thing that we all can do is to distract ourselves until the time comes. Time goes by much more quickly when you are not fixating on a future outcome. Easier said than done, I know, because I am in the same boat.

Go for a walk, spend time with friends, go to yoga, treat yourself to some delicious pho... and if the invites do not come today, plan something really fun this weekend. I say this as a mental health therapist by profession, who works specifically with people with anxiety. You will need to practice those distress tolerance and self-care skills if you get into medical school.

Archived