Premed 101 Forums

There's no way to 100% guarantee your spot. Just say you really want a certain location and they'll do their best to accommodate you. 

I said it was important for me to get my spot, because of good learning and got it. Many people I know also got the spots they wanted. 

Really it won't make much of a difference if someone says the chance to get your spot is 50% or 90%. Just hope for the best :) 

If you get a spot you didn't want, I'd recommend trying to make it work anyways. It's a great experience

On February 2, 2018 at 5:49 PM, skyuppercutt said:

There's no way to 100% guarantee your spot. Just say you really want a certain location and they'll do their best to accommodate you. 

I said it was important for me to get my spot, because of good learning and got it. Many people I know also got the spots they wanted. 

Really it won't make much of a difference if someone says the chance to get your spot is 50% or 90%. Just hope for the best :) 

If you get a spot you didn't want, I'd recommend trying to make it work anyways. It's a great experience

My main issue is that not having a car makes site selection less flexible. Thanks for the reply!

• 1 month later...

Archived