Premed 101 Forums

12 minutes ago, sharkeisha said:

Do you know what was mistreated/calculated in your MEM score? I've personally never heard of a MEM score being mistreated and would be curious to know how they mistreated it as it has honestly been unheard of, and this also raises a flag for applicants presently on the waitlist regarding their own MEM score.

Congratulations on your admission.

They asked me 2 weeks ago to go and answer a couple of their questions. Questions that were on the initial interview. They then told me to wait for their answer. So , this morning I've been notified that they have admited me into the 3 universities. All they said , and I,m bound by a confidentiality clause, that my MEM score was mistreated and they changed it from 495 to another value, that I cannot disclose.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cote R said:

They asked me 2 weeks ago to go and answer a couple of their questions. Questions that were on the initial interview. They then told me to wait for their answer. So , this morning I've been notified that they have admited me into the 3 universities. All they said , and I,m bound by a confidentiality clause, that my MEM score was mistreated and they changed it from 495 to another value, that I cannot disclose.

Alors c’est quoi ton premier choix ?

23 hours ago, Cote R said:

Admitted into the 3 universities.. Haven't you already completed a year of university, how are you eligible for med at all 3 universities?

4 hours ago, MDinCanada said:

Admitted into the 3 universities.. Haven't you already completed a year of university, how are you eligible for med at all 3 universities?

Where did u get that from, having completed a year of university ? I just finished college , CEGEP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
4 hours ago, CRC2019 said:

Ma CRC est de 34,1. Chui foutu ou la cote r pourrait redescendre à 34.1 comme il y a 2 ans

On sait jamais, mais je doute fortement...

Un 34.1~= 32.8-33.1 avec l’ancien calcul de cote R. Même à « l’époque » c’était borderline...

Essaie-toi pareil, mais je me mettrais de bons back up

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2018 at 1:59 PM, CRC2019 said:

145547467_Capturedecran2018-12-06a14_37_21.png.2cb14060cc99f47455ecabd09401ff46.png une chance sur dix pour collégial, une chance sur40 pour universitaire

Si tu regardes à partir de la deuxième étape de sélection (les entrevues), il y a 391 personnes au niveau collégial sur 771 qui ont été prises. C'est une chance sur 2. Pour les universitaires, c'est 73/211, donc environ 1 chance sur 3.

• 2 weeks later...

Bonjour, considérant la grande augmentation de cote des collégiens, pensez-vous que l'université va augmenter les cru des universitaires pour rééquilibrer?

Car il est maintenant très difficile d'avoir 35 selon l'étalon, comparativement à avant je veux dire.. voire impossible pour certains programmes.

Merci beaucoup!

On 12/23/2018 at 8:59 AM, Lala said:

Bonjour, considérant la grande augmentation de cote des collégiens, pensez-vous que l'université va augmenter les cru des universitaires pour rééquilibrer?

Car il est maintenant très difficile d'avoir 35 selon l'étalon, comparativement à avant je veux dire.. voire impossible pour certains programmes.

Merci beaucoup!

Je ne crois pas que ça changera quelque chose pour les universitaires. Le changement dans le calcul de la cote R a eu lieu l'année dernière et il n'y a pas eu de changement pour le CRU. Je pense que ça restera semblable :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived