Premed 101 Forums

12 minutes ago, sharkeisha said:

Do you know what was mistreated/calculated in your MEM score? I've personally never heard of a MEM score being mistreated and would be curious to know how they mistreated it as it has honestly been unheard of, and this also raises a flag for applicants presently on the waitlist regarding their own MEM score.

Congratulations on your admission.

They asked me 2 weeks ago to go and answer a couple of their questions. Questions that were on the initial interview. They then told me to wait for their answer. So , this morning I've been notified that they have admited me into the 3 universities. All they said , and I,m bound by a confidentiality clause, that my MEM score was mistreated and they changed it from 495 to another value, that I cannot disclose.

1 hour ago, Cote R said:

They asked me 2 weeks ago to go and answer a couple of their questions. Questions that were on the initial interview. They then told me to wait for their answer. So , this morning I've been notified that they have admited me into the 3 universities. All they said , and I,m bound by a confidentiality clause, that my MEM score was mistreated and they changed it from 495 to another value, that I cannot disclose.

Alors c’est quoi ton premier choix ?

23 hours ago, Cote R said:

Admitted into the 3 universities.. Haven't you already completed a year of university, how are you eligible for med at all 3 universities?

4 hours ago, MDinCanada said:

Admitted into the 3 universities.. Haven't you already completed a year of university, how are you eligible for med at all 3 universities?

Where did u get that from, having completed a year of university ? I just finished college , CEGEP