Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums
MT_93

University of Alberta MMI interview Invites 2018

Recommended Posts

Hey All, I hear that the UofA MMI interview invites are out. 

Please feel free to post your stats and results for reference for those who plan on applying in the future  

If you have any questions please feel ask, I’m in the class of 2021 with Dentkid who’s always willing to help 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MT_93, do we have to write how many times we wrote the MCAT in our stats as well? 

13 minutes ago, MT_93 said:

Hey All, I hear that the UofA MMI interview invites are out. 

Please feel free to post your stats and results for reference for those who plan on applying in the future  

If you have any questions please feel ask, I’m in the class of 2021 with Dentkid who’s always willing to help 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, kase said:

MT_93, do we have to write how many times we wrote the MCAT in our stats as well? 

 

LOOOOL love the jab. 

I wrote the MCAT more times I’d like to admit, and never did well. Very happy it never went well because I’m now in Dent, the much cooler of the two. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only 3 more days until your interview! 

If you guys have any questions for the big day, feel free to ask and I’ll do my best to answer. 

Good luck and I’ll see y’all Saturday :D

P.S. I’ll be the volunteer wearing the pink top hat for easy identification. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2018 at 0:51 AM, MT_93 said:

Only 3 more days until your interview! 

If you guys have any questions for the big day, feel free to ask and I’ll do my best to answer. 

Good luck and I’ll see y’all Saturday :D

P.S. I’ll be the volunteer wearing the pink top hat for easy identification. 

Where was that top hat tho :c 

4 hours ago, Hammerheadweds said:

How did everyone feel? I liked the overall style of the questions more this year but I found a couple of the stations tough. 

Didn't feel as nervous as my first year but it started to spike up once I was in front of the door. I liked the questions but I definitely struggled during the last few stations...especially with that particular one. I keep replaying how it went in my head along with some of the other stations I could have done better on and it makes me want to forget that day even happened. I hope it turned out well for everyone else 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IP

GPA: 3.91

DAT: 71

   MDT: 30

   RC: 22

   PAT: 19

INT: ??

Really not feeling good about "that particular question," but overall I think the interview went okay. It's going to be a long few months!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah it's so tough to stop your brain from going through the questions over and over thinking about what you should've said. This month wait for the scores is going to drive me insane haha. It's nice to see more people posting in here though, this thread used to pop off this time of year. Hopefully more of the people that are reading the forums but not posting chime in. 

Btw, congrats on the championship RollTide. I was shocked that Damien Harris didn't declare this year, he's gonna be a stud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hammerheadweds said:

Yeah it's so tough to stop your brain from going through the questions over and over thinking about what you should've said. This month wait for the scores is going to drive me insane haha. It's nice to see more people posting in here though, this thread used to pop off this time of year. Hopefully more of the people that are reading the forums but not posting chime in. 

Btw, congrats on the championship RollTide. I was shocked that Damien Harris didn't declare this year, he's gonna be a stud.

Did we just become best friends?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hammerheadweds said:

Yeah it's so tough to stop your brain from going through the questions over and over thinking about what you should've said. This month wait for the scores is going to drive me insane haha. It's nice to see more people posting in here though, this thread used to pop off this time of year. Hopefully more of the people that are reading the forums but not posting chime in. 

Btw, congrats on the championship RollTide. I was shocked that Damien Harris didn't declare this year, he's gonna be a stud.

That's true! Do you know why UofA takes so long to give out the scores? I heard UBC and UofT even get their acceptance letters around a week after the interview. BTW well done on the 76 DAT, that's insane! I'm so bad at rc I even did like 30 practice tests and still only got an 18 lmao 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've always wondered the same thing. No one I've talked to knows the reasoning behind it. I know it would sure reduce my stress levels to find out sooner...

And thanks, a 70 is unreal as well with an 18 on RC. I found RC is tough to practice for, and from what I hear they've changed the style a bit since I wrote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...