Premed 101 Forums

Question regarding Proof of Enrollment - any help/advice would be appreciated

Okay, so I took my second english class in the Fall semester (September - December), and made note of that on my UBC application. However, now that I'm in the Winter semester and have completed my second english - I don't know how to provide a 'Proof of Enrollment' for my English class? 

For example, should I screenshot my non-official transcript and show that I got credit/ a grade for the English class? Although, this does seem a bit sketch, so any advice would be appreciated. 

43 minutes ago, johnsmith123456789 said:

Okay, so I took my second english class in the Fall semester (September - December), and made note of that on my UBC application. However, now that I'm in the Winter semester and have completed my second english - I don't know how to provide a 'Proof of Enrollment' for my English class? 

For example, should I screenshot my non-official transcript and show that I got credit/ a grade for the English class? Although, this does seem a bit sketch, so any advice would be appreciated. 

If I remember correctly, you can just print a PDF / take a screenshot of your electronic transcript. Then you can just upload it in the documents tab. It should say what formats are acceptable in that long interview information page on the application system.

We only need a proof of enrollment if we were taking English classes right? Not for other classes?

edit to add= answering my own question and the op's:

• Prepare proof of enrollment in English and/or 90 credits -- If you had not yet completed the English requirement and/or 90 credits before you applied, you must upload proof of enrollment to your Documents tab. The proof does not have to be an official transcript or official letter from the registrar; a printed/electronic transcript or copy of your timetable is acceptable. Proof of enrollment is due February 16, 2018 @ 12:00 (noon) PST.

Archived