Premed 101 Forums

2018 UofT Dent accepted/waitlisted/rejected

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bananabread1212 said:

Looking at last years thread, it moved 4 spots after deposit deadline last year :( 

that's not even a huge difference. Y'all needa relax for now and wait for the med acceptances to come out by May 8th, then it will pick up from there! Waitlist moves a lot every year, there's a lot of hope!!

3 hours ago, bananabread1212 said:

Looking at last years thread, it moved 4 spots after deposit deadline last year :( 

Adding to the above, UofT sent acceptances a lot earlier this year. It makes sense more people would have accepted their offer initially because its the only offer they have so far.

1 hour ago, trynabeadoc said:

Adding to the above, UofT sent acceptances a lot earlier this year. It makes sense more people would have accepted their offer initially because its the only offer they have so far.

exactly, I wouldn't be to worried I'm sure a some people paid the deposit just to not lose their seat in case they don't get accepted any where else. I'm almost certain that the waitlist will move just as much as previous years, because the fact is most of the movement happens after med school acceptances come out and nothing is changing that lol. 

Archived