Premed 101 Forums
uoftears

2018 UofT Dent accepted/waitlisted/rejected

GPA: 4.00

DAT: AA20/PAT17

Interview: Had mixed feelings about the interview as English was my second language.

Result: Reject

2nd undergrad. Have a Master's degree from outside Canada.

It was a nice experience. Congratulations to everyone who got accepted!

19 hours ago, arkragon said:

GPA: 3.71 (couldn't drop year with lowest GPA because it was my 4th year and even then I'd have a 3.8 GPA tops)

DAT (AA/RC): 26/20

Interview (self-perceived performance): It generally went smoothly and well. I wasn't particularly nervous, but I was relatively calm. I was glad I was able to insert personal experiences into my answers. Looking back, I definitely could've improved certain aspects of my responses, but I came out of the whole process feeling good overall.

It's my first time applying and it also looks like I'm going to bring the acceptance average down. Hahaha.

Accepted/rejected/waitlisted: Accepted

IP/OP: IP

Damn dude. you got me beat with the lowest GPA: 3.78. Don't worry thoughhh we BOTH brought down the average this cycle.

DAT AA-24 PAT-17

A-C-C-E-P-T-E-D

Accepted :P

gpa: 3.93

DAT: 25/22/20 (AA/RC/PAT)

Interview: I felt really good about it. This was my first ever dental school application/interview so did not know what to expect. It went smoothly however, just have to be yourself and be positive throughout! 

Now time to enjoy this summer before dental school haha

18 hours ago, NasusMain said:

Accepted :P

gpa: 3.93

DAT: 25/22/20 (AA/RC/PAT)

Interview: I felt really good about it. This was my first ever dental school application/interview so did not know what to expect. It went smoothly however, just have to be yourself and be positive throughout! 

Now time to enjoy this summer before dental school haha

Enjoy it by climbing to Challenger. 

Just now, jesustakethewheel said:

anyone know if we need to maintain a 3.0 gpa for the whole year or a 3.0 for each class? senioritis is hitting me hard lol

99% sure its the whole year lol don't worry. 

EDIT: Has anyone given in their slip/cheque yet? Not sure where in the faculty to drop it in...