Premed 101 Forums

Advice on travel plans for interviews

So latest from Global Calgary news!:unsure: Freezing rain with heavy snowfall warning for today. (warning extends up to Red Deer). THis system passes and they are expecting another snow event for Calgary area on Saturday!!:eek: Where is spring???  I think everyone that is flying into YEG will be fine.  Those of us driving up to Edmonton may have to take a little extra time or modify our plans.  Again, everyone take care and good luck this weekend.

Air Canada......( this is just for today).  Calgary is much worse!

Edmonton (YEG)

Freezing fog

Airport:

Edmonton (YEG) (Edmonton (YEG))

Event:

Flights may be impacted by forecasted low ceilings, freezing fog and reduced visibility.

When:

All day, March 15, 2018

What to do:

Customers are asked to check Flight Status, or call Air Canada's automated flight information system at 1-888-422-7533 to ensure their flights are not delayed or cancelled.

View information on Air Canada policies in the event that:

1 hour ago, Livinalberta said:

Air Canada......( this is just for today).  Calgary is much worse!

Edmonton (YEG)

Freezing fog

Airport:

Edmonton (YEG) (Edmonton (YEG))

Event:

Flights may be impacted by forecasted low ceilings, freezing fog and reduced visibility.

When:

All day, March 15, 2018

What to do:

Customers are asked to check Flight Status, or call Air Canada's automated flight information system at 1-888-422-7533 to ensure their flights are not delayed or cancelled.

View information on Air Canada policies in the event that:

What a horrible day for this to happen :( I hope everyone (including myself) makes it ok!

On 3/18/2018 at 8:20 AM, Livinalberta said:

Hi plastics91:). I hope your interview went well and your drive to Saskatoon was good.  Good luck at U of S. 

Thanks a lot for checking up! Drive was fine except I should have brought ski goggles because the snow was blinding haha. I found my UofS interview went better than UofA but we shall see.. Thanks for all the updates and recommendations :)

Archived