Premed 101 Forums

7 hours ago, Eudaimonia said:

They were super amazingly accommodating for me! Replied very quickly too, I'm so thankful. Great admin.

Did you just RSVP and they got in touch? I'm a little concerned about this and haven't heard back about if they will accommodate it yet.

I haven’t heard back yet either, but I’m going to wait until the 7th to see if they get back to me (since this is supposed to be the day they send out confirmation emails). I know it’s a little tough with the wait, but I’m sure they’ll send something out soon :) 

6 minutes ago, Eudaimonia said:

Yes in my email correspondence she said she will send out an official new invitation letter this week, I'm guessing along with all of your requests 

If you don’t mind sharing, did they specify in your email which date you would be rescheduled to?

4 minutes ago, friend said:

If you don’t mind sharing, did they specify in your email which date you would be rescheduled to?

She asked which I would prefer and I had a strong preference for the Apr one so she said it was no problem. If you specified in the survey which one works better I have a feeling it will be accommodated

Just completed the survey requesting for a change in interview date. Was everyone here able to reschedule? Also, if I don't hear back by Monday (RSVP deadline) should I call them to confirm?

On 3/8/2018 at 6:09 PM, PD23 said:

Just completed the survey requesting for a change in interview date. Was everyone here able to reschedule? Also, if I don't hear back by Monday (RSVP deadline) should I call them to confirm?

I was able to reschedule, but I'm sure chances of rescheduling get slimmer as the invites go out later. They'll probably get back to you by Monday because they've been really good about their deadlines (with me at least), but if they don't get back to you, calling might be a good idea :)