Premed 101 Forums

Decision day

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Windcalibur said:

For those who are rejected, do you mind of you share your timestamp? I am trying to figure out if they send all the rejection all at once or if its a gradual process.

People have started posting in the accepted/rejected/waitlisted thread with time stamps now

19 minutes ago, Butterfly_ said:

I got rejected too :(

O well, Alberta here I come.

I'm sorry you aren't going to get to stay in Vancouver, I know that's what you were hoping for. Edmonton really surprised me with how nice it was though, and cheap tuition! <3 You've been so supportive on these threads, you're going to be a great physician I can tell!

6 minutes ago, apple_med said:

Sorry to hear. Congrats on Alberta!! U of A?

5 minutes ago, Persephone said:

I'm sorry you aren't going to get to stay in Vancouver, I know that's what you were hoping for. Edmonton really surprised me with how nice it was though, and cheap tuition! <3 You've been so supportive on these threads, you're going to be a great physician I can tell!

Thank you so much!! I would have been devastated right now if I didn’t have Alberta. 

Thank you so much for your support as well. I wouldn’t have survived this process without you guys on the forum!

7 minutes ago, casajayo said:

Do we know if in past years have there been multiple waves of rejection/waitlist/acceptances? Or is it like interview notifications where each category gets sent out all at once?

It seems like there is a steady order, rejections first, waitlists second and then finally acceptances.

Archived