Premed 101 Forums

Countdown to decisions [doomsday]

MD.VA

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, YASMED said:

Wowwwww congratssss! Does this mean that MDCM results are gonna be out sooner than 26th?

Is it confirmed that we will hear on the 26th? According to Key Dates, it says the week of March 26th, couldn't that mean between March 26th to 30th? 

EDIT: Hopefully it will be Monday just like today!

11 minutes ago, LUUO said:

Is it confirmed that we will hear on the 26th? According to Key Dates, it says the week of March 26th, couldn't that mean between March 26th to 30th? 

Well i am not really sure but my friend called the admission office and they said that they will post on 26. I am also following them on twitter. Apparently they will post on twitter as soon as they start sending the results.

Just now, YASMED said:

Well i am not really sure but my friend called the admission office and they said that they will post on 26. I am also following them on twitter. Apparently they will post on twitter as soon as they start sending the results.

...They have a twitter? Do I dare follow them? I could distract me from refreshing Minerva every 5 minutes, do I really want that? Thanks for calling!

26 minutes ago, LUUO said:

...They have a twitter? Do I dare follow them? I could distract me from refreshing Minerva every 5 minutes, do I really want that? Thanks for calling!

Hahahahah yes they do! Mcgill Admission. Let me tell u one thing before u decide to follow them: every time i get a notification feom twitter, i feel like i wanna puke... if u r strong enough, follow them son!

9 minutes ago, Readyforthis2018 said:

Congrats!!! Can't wait to get the results for MDCM next week!

Still irrationally hoping that it'll be this week, so my heart jumped at the activity on this threat that began with "Congrats" even though I've been monitoring the thread all day and no update would come at midnight <_< But congrats indeed!

8 minutes ago, Eudaimonia said:

Still irrationally hoping that it'll be this week, so my heart jumped at the activity on this threat that began with "Congrats" even though I've been monitoring the thread all day and no update would come at midnight <_< But congrats indeed!

I doubt that they will be releasing offers this week. Given that interview invites for Med-P are also due by Friday, I don't think the admissions committee will be juggling both. Not entirely sure why they would separate MDCM and MD/PhD offers

7 hours ago, this_process_is_death said:

I doubt that they will be releasing offers this week. Given that interview invites for Med-P are also due by Friday, I don't think the admissions committee will be juggling both. Not entirely sure why they would separate MDCM and MD/PhD offers

Hey what if invites came out early and offers squeezed into that Friday slot! I'm still dreaming about it!

22 hours ago, this_process_is_death said:

Curious about this as well!
Do the MDCM/PhD candidates constitute the same 'pool' of applicants for MDCM? (i.e. are there different allotted spaces for them)

March 26th couldn't come sooner!

39 minutes ago, verycaffeinated said:

They started sending out Med-P invite decisions today. It’s possible MDCM will have their decisions on Friday.

so about two days early! I guess in theory it's then possible for them to come out Friday. We're killing ourselves here with these posts though.

Archived