Premed 101 Forums

Icebreaker: Which school do you consider your "dream" school and why?

I thought it might be fun to talk about something aside from admissions :) 

I honestly thought UBC would, just because I'm currently in Vancouver and love the warmer climate. However, I have been looking into McGill more and it looks like the biggest hockey-loving school (perhaps also Dalhousie? :)

UofT because I've always wanted to live the city life in my early 20s. 

I feel like UBC would be my top choice if my friends/family were there. I enjoy the climate on the west coast and could go hiking on the weekends. 

UofT followed closely by Western. UofT because I would love to live downtown and there would be great opportunities for placement. Western became a close second because I went to their program day and really enjoyed it. The students and faculty were super friendly and I learned a lot about what makes their program unique compared to the other universities. I'd honestly be happy with either.

Literally anywhere I get in. I always think it's funny when the schools are trying to sell themselves - it's not like I have the decision making power in this situation. I know that some people do have choices, but I can't even think about that unless it happens. 

Edit: Lols awkward I didn't realize I was in the physio forum - mobile is fun. Holds true though!

Archived