Premed 101 Forums

Dalhousie Pharmacy Applicants 2017/2018

codo00191

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GG? said:

I just want to double-check with the forum, but apparently we're not allowed to bring our own bottled water, pencil, or even paper for the MMI?

Usually with these types of interviews you may bring what you like but it needs to be left out of the testing area in a coat check area. When you go through the mmis u just bring yourself and that's it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, heyhellohi said:

Does anybody know what time during June we hear back?
I think, from previous years, it's within the first two weeks of June that we hear back.  But I could be wrong.

For some reason I thought it was second or third week of June! I’m not sure to be honest. 

36 minutes ago, codo00191 said:

Has anyone heard anything yet about offers? do we know if it's e-mail or phone call? getting really tired of waiting haha

I called the school earlier this week. If we're accepted, we'll receive an email, supposedly the offers could start coming out this week and continue until the end of this month. We'll also have an orientation package mailed to us.  

24 minutes ago, FrAcTiOn said:

I called the school earlier this week. If we're accepted, we'll receive an email, supposedly the offers could start coming out this week and continue until the end of this month. We'll also have an orientation package mailed to us.  

wow that's a long time frame to be sending out acceptances. hopefully when someone gets one they will post it on here.

3 hours ago, FrAcTiOn said:

Thanks for doing that! Best of luck everyone :D

On 6/14/2018 at 3:35 PM, FrAcTiOn said:

Thanks for checking in.  Looks like they'll email people the last 2 weeks of June then.  Historically, I think this is pretty normal.

16 minutes ago, codo00191 said:

Im going crazy. I wish it would just come and get it over with.

Same. I read on another forum that last year the offers came out June 23, assuming they wouldn't come out on a Saturday, I thought they may be out today. 

11 minutes ago, FrAcTiOn said:

Same. I read on another forum that last year the offers came out June 23, assuming they wouldn't come out on a Saturday, I thought they may be out today. 

Maybe they'll start sending some out later today, and the rest on Monday next week? Not sure though.

When i had called earlier this week, they had told me on the phone that id hear by next week. Last year on the 23rd of june (friday) was when the first set of acceptance emails went out before noon, I am kind of thinking since today is the friday (22nd) that some may hear by the end of the day. 

Archived