Premed 101 Forums
Sign in to follow this  
student29

McMaster Global Health MSc

Hey!

I've applied to McMaster's Global Health MSc for this coming Fall. I am just curious to see if there's anyone who is familiar with this program who knows the qualifications of a typically accepted candidate? Also, what is the acceptance rate (approx)? I have a 3.9 OMSAS GPA and a lot of volunteering/extracurriculars, but no official UG research. Just trying to decide whether I should focus on applying to a lot of other programs as well...

Thanks!

2 hours ago, student29 said:

Hey!

I've applied to McMaster's Global Health MSc for this coming Fall. I am just curious to see if there's anyone who is familiar with this program who knows the qualifications of a typically accepted candidate? Also, what is the acceptance rate (approx)? I have a 3.9 OMSAS GPA and a lot of volunteering/extracurriculars, but no official UG research. Just trying to decide whether I should focus on applying to a lot of other programs as well...

Thanks!

With a 3.9 GPA i'm sure you will get in. 

Is the admission to this program mainly based on your 3rd and 4th year GPA? 

I'm kind of worried because although I do have research experience, they're basic science research and not related to public health.