Premed 101 Forums

Potential Date for NB Acceptances

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, hartk48 said:

Declining it.... never took English and I am definitely not spending my summer doing it (even though tuition will be half the cost.... im that lazy haha)

Hahaha understandable! It sucks because that requirement is no longer required for the next class(es)! We won't be classmates! I was accepted into the IP pool for MUN Med last week. Good luck with medical school!! x

1 hour ago, NBMedMan said:

I would say there was more like 30-40 interviewed. I think there was at least 250 interviewed in total, and 1/8 of the seats are for NB.

Ya that would make sense. I imagine a lot of them got into dal too so not all will be accepting i dont imagine

14 minutes ago, codo00191 said:

Ya that would make sense. I imagine a lot of them got into dal too so not all will be accepting i dont imagine

For sure, with 30 spots at Dal, there will certainly be a lot of overlap. I am curious to know how many would choose MUN over Dal SJ, if accepted to both.

1 hour ago, Comprehensible said:

Do you think the stats would be similar for other OOP?

My estimate is 100% speculation, but I would guess that it is at least a decent ballpark for the various cohorts.

46 minutes ago, NBMedMan said:

For sure, with 30 spots at Dal, there will certainly be a lot of overlap. I am curious to know how many would choose MUN over Dal SJ, if accepted to both.

My estimate is 100% speculation, but I would guess that it is at least a decent ballpark for the various cohorts.

I know from my university i know of at least 5 people who were accepted to dal but also had interviews at mun and are accepting dals offer. Mostly because they dont want to leave home etc.

Archived