Premed 101 Forums

McGill DMD 2018- Accepted/Rejected/Waitlisted

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, a member of this forum mentioned to me on April 10 (after the website updated that 10 people got accepted) that he just refused his offer to dentistry- and me being the 11th person in the waitlist means that I should receive a call. However, it has been 6 days and I still have not heard from Mcgill. Do you guys have any idea why that is?

2 hours ago, jtown said:

So, a member of this forum mentioned to me on April 10 (after the website updated that 10 people got accepted) that he just refused his offer to dentistry- and me being the 11th person in the waitlist means that I should receive a call. However, it has been 6 days and I still have not heard from Mcgill. Do you guys have any idea why that is?

So was he number 10 then?

1 minute ago, jtown said:

Yes, that is true- so I guess I have to keep waiting. I tried calling them and emailing. Yet, no responses.

They might be just busy or the person on the forum you contacted is not in the same wait-list as you (IP vs. OOP?). It just doesn't add up how he got contacted after the tenth person on April 10th and you're 11th?

19 minutes ago, zocoloni said:

They might be just busy or the person on the forum you contacted is not in the same wait-list as you (IP vs. OOP?). It just doesn't add up how he got contacted after the tenth person on April 10th and you're 11th?

No he’s IP. He refused his dental offer so he can accept his medicine offer and 10 was the last day for paying the deposit for medicine. I don’t think he was ever on the waitlist he just refused his offer at a later date thats all.

Archived