Premed 101 Forums
FiftyshadesofMD

McGill DMD 2018- Accepted/Rejected/Waitlisted

Hey guys,

Just thought it's about time to have this thread set -up here for future references. Results are coming out tomorrow as per my phone call with the admissions office :) 

Accepted/rejected/waitlisted: 

cGPA:

sGPA

EC: 

Interview (personal opinion):

IP/OOP:

Year-of-study: 

McGill med applicants just started hearing back a few hours ago - and their target date for responses to come out was March 26, meaning today.

Something tells me we'll also only begin hearing back on our target date, that is Wednesday and not today..

Just now, Driillzz said:

McGill med applicants just started hearing back a few hours ago - and their target date for responses to come out was March 26, meaning today.

Something tells me we'll also only begin hearing back on our target date, that is Wednesday and not today..

I called them on Thursday and they said results will be out on Monday.

4 minutes ago, Driillzz said:

At the interview they said that they would be released over the week of the 26th. 

5 minutes ago, FiftyshadesofMD said:

I called them on Thursday and they said results will be out on Monday.

Were they aware that they had told us the 28th at the interview?

Just now, 123DMD said:

At the interview they said that they would be released over the week of the 26th. 

Were they aware that they had told us the 28th at the interview?

Maybe u can give them a quick call to ask and double check. I think we would all appreciate it here haha

Should we expect more acceptance calls or by now it is WL and/or rejections? I am simply freaking out. I know someone mentioned that there will be some in the afternoon as well... but was that about people being called ???