Premed 101 Forums

2018 Waitlist Discussions

cardiomed

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SpeedyPotato said:

Yeah sure, I mean I'm not familiar at all with the process at this point. When do we get our ranking on the list? Hopefully it's a question of hours and not days geez.. 

Last year it took around a month. Quite the process!

1 minute ago, SpeedyPotato said:

I can tell you my rank if it helps... 14th.. right on the button it seems. Gonna be a fun spring/summer waiting.

seeing as you already have your rank i am guessing I'm waaay below you. You never know though last year number 14 was the lucky number :)

2 minutes ago, cardiomed said:

seeing as you already have your rank i am guessing I'm waaay below you. You never know though last year number 14 was the lucky number :)

Haha thanks for making me smile.. I know it usually goes to at least 15, but given the lower number of places this year, I can't feel secure at all. Having you guys to exchange with has made my life as a med hopeful much easier though, I very greatfull for that !!

Just now, SpeedyPotato said:

Haha thanks for making me smile.. I know it usually goes to at least 15, but given the lower number of places this year, I can't feel secure at all. Having you guys to exchange with has made my life as a med hopeful much easier though, I very greatfull for that !!

yes this thread definitely keeps me sane :)

Archived