Premed 101 Forums

2018 Waitlist Discussions

cardiomed

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, YASMED said:

YESSSSS I don't know what to doooooo! i am so happyyyyyyyy. thanks everyone here for their supports!!!! u guys were really helpful. I just pray for others who are still in the waitlist. hope they get in too.

Enjoy this crazy high :) See u in August! 

2 hours ago, YASMED said:

YESSSSS I don't know what to doooooo! i am so happyyyyyyyy. thanks everyone here for their supports!!!! u guys were really helpful. I just pray for others who are still in the waitlist. hope they get in too.

All right!!!! Congrats my friend, see you soon. :)

1 hour ago, YASMED said:

Thank you so much

I really really hope u get in too!!! 

Ahh that means a lot, Thank you. But tbh I don’t know if it’ll move anymore- like what other reasons could there be for it to move 3 more spots.

4 hours ago, YASMED said:

Extremely happy for you!
You're a stranger but I was coming back here hoping to read this message this summer !
So excited to be your classmate ! :D

Ps. 

The trust I have in my gut feeling has been reinforced, thanks to you :p

1 hour ago, HoopDreams said:

Extremely happy for you!
You're a stranger but I was coming back here hoping to read this message this summer !
So excited to be your classmate ! :D

Ps. 

The trust I have in my gut feeling has been reinforced, thanks to you :p

Thank u very much!!!! Yea ur guy feeling was super right! Hope to see u

3 hours ago, jtown said:

Ahh that means a lot, Thank you. But tbh I don’t know if it’ll move anymore- like what other reasons could there be for it to move 3 more spots.

I still think that there are people who are waitlisted in other universities and might get in those schools. We still have 45 days! I pray u get in too.

Guys I have a question regarding immunization. I have already did one shot of the vaccines and the TB test. My next shot would be on July 27. But the next ones would not be ready I think till July 31. does anyone has any information on how this is gonna work for me? I a bit worried.

1 minute ago, SpeedyPotato said:

Don't worry, I emailed them about this earlier this summer and as long as it's in process, it's fine. I still have my 3rd hep B shot scheduled in December, it's no worry, just send what you have by July 31st.

oh my god thank you very much!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jtown said:

Anyone on here or know someone who might be deferring their acceptance to this years cycle?

Date limit to defer was July 1st.. sry bud I don't there will be more. Maybe people getting in off other school's waitlist is the more likely cause for movement if there is more to come.

22 hours ago, docdurrr said:

IP at 28 now! Can it reach 30??? :O 

Hey! I don't know if you're on the waitlist, but I would just like to say that if so, your number exists for a reason. ANYTHING is possible up until the very last minute, despite the odds. I wish you all the best :)

Archived