Premed 101 Forums

2 minutes ago, SpeedyPotato said:

Yeah sure, I mean I'm not familiar at all with the process at this point. When do we get our ranking on the list? Hopefully it's a question of hours and not days geez.. 

Last year it took around a month. Quite the process!

Just now, Soon2BeMD said:

I don't know if it works that way to be honest. Nobody really knows how adcom does what they do...

You are absolutely correct!!! we will have to wait and see will update as soon as i see a change

1 minute ago, SpeedyPotato said:

I can tell you my rank if it helps... 14th.. right on the button it seems. Gonna be a fun spring/summer waiting.

seeing as you already have your rank i am guessing I'm waaay below you. You never know though last year number 14 was the lucky number :)

2 minutes ago, cardiomed said:

seeing as you already have your rank i am guessing I'm waaay below you. You never know though last year number 14 was the lucky number :)

Haha thanks for making me smile.. I know it usually goes to at least 15, but given the lower number of places this year, I can't feel secure at all. Having you guys to exchange with has made my life as a med hopeful much easier though, I very greatfull for that !!

Just now, SpeedyPotato said:

Haha thanks for making me smile.. I know it usually goes to at least 15, but given the lower number of places this year, I can't feel secure at all. Having you guys to exchange with has made my life as a med hopeful much easier though, I very greatfull for that !!

yes this thread definitely keeps me sane :)