Premed 101 Forums

applic

59 minutes ago, uott96 said:

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you have taken something equivalent to PHGY 209 (Mammilian Physiology) online or in Ottawa at either Carleton or uOttawa? The office isn't giving out any information regarding course equivalencies until June. 

Not sure if this would be equivalent but Animal Physiology I & II at uOttawa are really good and interesting courses. Their course codes are BIO 3303 and 3302. Just need a first year cell biology class to take them. 

17 hours ago, caramilk said:

Not sure if this would be equivalent but Animal Physiology I & II at uOttawa are really good and interesting courses. Their course codes are BIO 3303 and 3302. Just need a first year cell biology class to take them. 

Thanks! The science office had mentioned that Animal Phys II seems to be equivalents 

• 2 months later...

I took Mammalian physiology and it was very very useful. Although preclerkship at Mcgill is much heavier (Mam phys is like 5% of it) it gives you a really good foundation to work from. Definitely would recommend. Exams can be tough though since (at least when I took it 5 years ago) there was 4 different professors writing questions and the styles were vastly different and hard to study for

• applic changed the title to .

Archived