Premed 101 Forums
Dodo

NOSM Admission results

11 hours ago, Dodo said:

I don't think I'll be very productive at work come Tuesday morning... except to refresh the OMSAS webpage!!

Same! :D My work productivity for the day (even for the week!) will be shot when the results come out.

Last year I got my email at 9:33am stating I was not chosen.  Individuals that get accepted are normally emailed first, followed by the waitlisted individuals, followed by the unsuccessful people.

The year before the email came in at 9:57am.

We will all know in less than 22hours in my opinion.  Here's hoping third times a charm!

4 hours ago, crazyye said:

Last year I got my email at 9:33am stating I was not chosen.  Individuals that get accepted are normally emailed first, followed by the waitlisted individuals, followed by the unsuccessful people.

The year before the email came in at 9:57am.

We will all know in less than 22hours in my opinion.  Here's hoping third times a charm!

Good luck crazyye! It seems like many applicants get in only after a few tries, sometimes 5-6 tries! It's my first time as OOP so I don't expect much tomorrow...

Timestamp: 8:22

I got the ill-fated rejection letter too but was too upset to post about it yesterday.  But I'm never giving up on my dream to be a physician.  Channeling all of this anger/sadness I'm feeling right now into determination to crush my third round of applications/interviews this fall!!!!