Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist Support Thread

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Gorn said:

The U of C is usually pretty good for notifying when the offers go out via the blog. I would expect them to not do anything until tomorrow at about 14:00 or so. 

did you call them? how do you know they won't send anything till 14:00 tomorrow?

11 minutes ago, biochemgenius said:

I just received an offer less then an hour ago. My app status has also changed so it is probably not a mistake!

Good luck to everyone still waiting! I hope you get a positive answer soon!

biochemgenius are you IP or OOP? And what deadline did you get to respond?Thanks for letting us know! 

Got an IP offer today at 4:31pm!!! So excited and keep refreshing my email because I’m scared it’s a mistake. My UCAN status has changed too but I’m on a mobile and can’t see the offer tab, do other people have one?

beyond excited! Calgary has been my dream and I’m so happy to have this opportunity. 

39 minutes ago, ad21 said:

Safe to assume the next wave of offers made to the WL won't be until the 4th or 5th? Any insight on this?

I would probably assume so, I wish they would give us some updates on the blog. It would help to know some numbers of how full the class is rn 

34 minutes ago, t2n1n4 said:

Received an offer today!!! Timestamp 4:11 PM - I will be declining my spot at UAlberta to attend UCalgary :)

Congrats! And just curious (still left on the WL), when is the deadline to accept the offer you received today?

Archived