Premed 101 Forums

UWO autobio sketch red flagged

I was just looking back at my UWO autobio sketch and realized how much of a poor job I've done in filling in basic information since I was rushed... Accidentally said "no" when asked if I'm applying to other dental schools, and when asked if I'm applying/have applied to other health care professional programs, I've only named the school and program and not the year or whether I was rejected/accepted/waitlisted. As well, I didn't include the dates when I listed my awards.

Is this enough to be red flagged? :( 

57 minutes ago, Friendlyapplicant said:

I was just looking back at my UWO autobio sketch and realized how much of a poor job I've done in filling in basic information since I was rushed... Accidentally said "no" when asked if I'm applying to other dental schools, and when asked if I'm applying/have applied to other health care professional programs, I've only named the school and program and not the year or whether I was rejected/accepted/waitlisted. As well, I didn't include the dates when I listed my awards.

Is this enough to be red flagged? :( 

From what I remember, that information is collected for stats purposes only. They don’t use it as part of your application to the school. For the awards section, I don’t think it would be a huge deal to not list the dates as long as you put a verifier for it. The admissions team is aware of the variability of the ABS so don’t worry about it!

1 hour ago, Incisor94 said:

From what I remember, that information is collected for stats purposes only. They don’t use it as part of your application to the school. For the awards section, I don’t think it would be a huge deal to not list the dates as long as you put a verifier for it. The admissions team is aware of the variability of the ABS so don’t worry about it!

phew, that's reassuring lol Thanks, as always!!

Archived