Premed 101 Forums

MPH Application Decisions Date?

• 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:02 AM, medhopeful2018 said:

Hey everyone, 

Did anyone apply to the MPH program and hear back yet? Or have any idea when we will hear back? I am interested to know as I have heard back from all the other masters programs I have applied to already. Thanks!!

Hi, When did you hear back afterwards?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2019 at 5:41 PM, mun_hopefully_md said:

I found out in June last year! Last year the emails came out over a period of several months.

Hi there! Thanks so much for sharing the update. Did you happen to take the MUN MPH program?

I am finding it very hard to compare MUN’s program with other Universities, in terms of post graduate job opportunities & the overall quality. There doesn’t seem to be much information online about whether attending a more established program makes a difference. 

I would also like to apply to medicine after graduate studies. Would you happen to know any statistics from your class, such as the # of students who applied/accepted in MUN medicine? 

Thank you for your time! 

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, MPHq said:

Has anyone heard back yet? Also, what application status does everyone have on the MUN self-service website? Does it say ''Application processing has begun"?

Hi, mine says it has begun. However, that's the only thing for now. I presume it may take a little while before we finally hear from them. Just hang in there!

On 4/17/2019 at 3:06 AM, Busy bee_med said:

Hi, mine says it has begun. However, that's the only thing for now. I presume it may take a little while before we finally hear from them. Just hang in there!

Would you mind if I ask when you completed requirements and submitted the application? Mine's on Feb 25, 2019 but status is still ready for review.

6 minutes ago, floreal said:

Would you mind if I ask when you completed requirements and submitted the application? Mine's on Feb 25, 2019 but status is still ready for review.

Completed mine in January although I can't remember the date for sure. However, according to some info I have gathered,  these things take time. They spread out their letters (irrespective of the outcome) through the course of a few months so one can't be certain for now. I know someone that received his in march last year and another late May/June. That's why I advised that u should hang in there cos that's what I am doing at the moment.

1 hour ago, Busy bee_med said:

Completed mine in January although I can't remember the date for sure. However, according to some info I have gathered,  these things take time. They spread out their letters (irrespective of the outcome) through the course of a few months so one can't be certain for now. I know someone that received his in march last year and another late May/June. That's why I advised that u should hang in there cos that's what I am doing at the moment.

Thank you!

Archived