Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist Support Thread - 2018

4 minutes ago, Monocyte said:

Yes, if you go to the interview discussion thread, people received emails at 7:45 and 7:46

What makes you think there is any relevance to the one minute difference? It doesn’t really sound logical for a computerized emailing system to specifically send emails with second-interval differences in a ranked order. I think it’s more likely that the emails were received within one minute just from natural delays in the computer system when sending mass emails

I got in. I was expecting a call and checked my email after seeing someone on here post that they had an email and no call. I'm still in shock. 

3.955 GPA.

For those looking at the timestamp stuff, go back last year, we did the same thing and it doesn't mean anything.

Edited: My timestamp was 7:45am. I know it looks like this is the case this year, but go back to our discussion last year and you can see that the pattern eventually breaks.

1 minute ago, Jfourn said:

I got in. I was expecting a call and checked my email after seeing someone on here post that they had an email and no call. I'm still in shock. 

3.955 GPA.

For those looking at the timestamp stuff, go back last year, we did the same thing and it doesn't mean anything.

Congrats!! :)

2 minutes ago, Jfourn said:

3.955 GPA.

Congrats!! They finally remembered to call you ;) must be relieved after 3 years of being on the waitlist 

Just created this account to let you guys know I received an email this morning at 10:29am to call Chantal and received an offer. I will be accepting it!

My wGPA is 3.978 and I'm in the English stream. Good luck to everyone still waiting!