Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist Support Thread - 2018

hello, for the french waitlisters i would like to inform that they will probably start tomorrow. last year they did the exact same, no calls on the day after the deadline then started calling the day later. so good luck to everyone tomorrow. calls are made around 2pm but they could start earlier

31 minutes ago, MarkAdams said:

Do you think they will finish calling the first round of waitlist offers by tomorrow? Or will it go into next week?

Since they usually go through quite a few people on the waitlist, I would be very surprised if they finished calling people tomorrow. So try not to worry if you haven’t heard by then! Good luck :) 

1 hour ago, MarkAdams said:

Do you think they will finish calling the first round of waitlist offers by tomorrow? Or will it go into next week?

They do go through a big chunk in the first couple of days. There are some more offers throughout June. But more importantly you should look out for the GPA’s that are being posted. If you’re near the last GPA that just got offered then you could be next IF you’re in the same interview score bin.

I’m surprised they haven’t made a substantial number of offers yet. Or people are not posting here. I hope it starts moving quicker, the wait is NOT FUN