Premed 101 Forums

Queens Waitlist 2018

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow what a loaded statement! Just when I had convinced myself it probably didn’t matter. Does that mean that the phrasing is deliberate? Oh man. 

To be fair, it would be a really odd policy for admissions to give hints about upcoming offers via solus. I’m going to keep telling myself it means nothing. 

2 minutes ago, silverorlead said:

Realistically after this wave, should we give up at this point...

No, b/c people will still be waiting on other waitlist offers until the acceptance deadline of May 29th (I'm waiting on McMaster). So there will still be some movement in a week's time. Even further down the road that as well I'd say.

29 minutes ago, IMislove said:

ACCEPTED OFF THE AIY LIST OMFG FRIGGGG YESSSSS IVE WAITED 5 long OMSAS cycles for this shit yeaaaaaaasss. Thank you everyone for the support and memes. Will edit later.

VERY pleased!!!!!!!!! Been watching you go through this for years! CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DESERVED INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!

43 minutes ago, IMislove said:

ACCEPTED OFF THE AIY LIST OMFG FRIGGGG YESSSSS IVE WAITED 5 long OMSAS cycles for this shit yeaaaaaaasss. Thank you everyone for the support and memes. Will edit later.

Omg congrats!!!! That’s awesome :)! Your perseverance paid off!! You should totally write a non trad story!!

Archived