Premed 101 Forums

Ottawa waitlist poll.

Ottawa good waitlist poll.  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Got the idea from the 2011 thread. Help us waitlister pls.

• You were good waitlisted at Ottawa
    • You have accepted your offer of admission to Ottawa
    • You have declined your offer of admission to Ottawa
    • You have withdrawn yourself from the good waitlist at Ottawa

I don’t think this poll is going to be very predictive of the actual movement. The forums already represent a very small pool of applicants, and many receive their acceptances and never come back to these forums. 

I think we just need to take it as it comes. In 2 weeks we should have a fair idea as to whether or not we will be accepted from the waitlist. 

It would make sense if we separated between english and french streams, since from what I know, movement in the french stream has no bearing on the english stream and vice-versa. Also, add a vote for bad waitlists too so that we can get a sense of how large the two waitlists are relative to each other

1 hour ago, Monocyte said:

I don’t think this poll is going to be very predictive of the actual movement. The forums already represent a very small pool of applicants, and many receive their acceptances and never come back to these forums. 

I think we just need to take it as it comes. In 2 weeks we should have a fair idea as to whether or not we will be accepted from the waitlist. 

I agree. I've been accepted into both Ottawa (French, CFNS) and Calgary. I'm leaning towards Calgary due to cheaper tuition but have until May 22nd to decide.  Many others i know are in the same boat. 

Archived