Premed 101 Forums

The final countdown is on!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Happyness said:

My plan today is to make 2 videos. One celebration video and one rejection video. Also I’ll be watching dead pool 2 tonight to deal with the anxiety. 

Dear me in the future,

Years from now you’ll look back at this day and laugh. 

Sincerely,

me from past  

I plan on going to see Deadpool 2 tomorrow! I figure if I don't get in, it'll be a good way to cheer me up, but if I do get in, it'll be a good way to celebrate! :D

47 minutes ago, NorthernOntarioGal said:

I hate that I work all day tomorrow when Queens sends emails tonight. I'm not checking until I get home tomorrow, so I have to sit at work all day knowing that my fate is sitting in my inbox waiting for me...

I want to check before work / volunteer tomorrow, but will have zero motivation to go if I get bad news!!

18 minutes ago, NorthernOntarioGal said:

@OThopeful18 will this be your 3rd or 4th time applying (based on the age of your account)? If so, I'm really wishing you the best of luck <3

3rd time. Every year I missed the GPA cut off by few decimal points. So you can imgine the heartbreak I felt and the anxiety it's causing me this year. I applied to more OT schools this year to improve my chances. I am more hopeful this year since I was able to make the cut-off for Mac's MMI. And thank you. All the best to you as well. :)

1 minute ago, OThopeful18 said:

3rd time. Every year I missed the GPA cut off by few decimal points. So you can imgine the heartbreak I felt and the anxiety it's causing me this year. I am more hopeful this year since I was able to make the cut for Mac's MMI. And thank you. All the best to you as well. :)

Stupid GPA cut-off... this will be your year! Thanks, I'm hopeful as well :)

1 hour ago, OThopeful18 said:

3rd time. Every year I missed the GPA cut off by few decimal points. So you can imgine the heartbreak I felt and the anxiety it's causing me this year. I applied to more OT schools this year to improve my chances. I am more hopeful this year since I was able to make the cut-off for Mac's MMI. And thank you. All the best to you as well. :)

Hey! :) Would you be able to share what the GPA cut offs were for the schools that you applied to last year? I wasn't able to make the cut-off for Mac's MMI so I'm just really worried about my GPA! 

Archived