Premed 101 Forums

Hey! I'm offering writing help for people applying to US medical schools - whether it be for their personal statements, activities list or secondary applications. I know a lot of the companies out there are ridiculously overpriced, have out of date knowledge and give very generic feedback that focuses purely on grammatical error and sentence structure. What I'm offering is something a bit more personalized.

It took me a few attempts before I finally got the admission I wanted, so I feel I have a pretty good idea of what makes a competitive application. I personally spent a lot of time researching what works, speaking to loads of people in the profession etc. in order to write a solid personal statement. I find presenting your own interests and accomplishments to be a very challenging task, so it was very helpful for me to have someone guide me through the entire writing process! That's precisely what I'm offering.

If interested, shoot me a message and we can figure it out! Message me for any questions as to my credentials, process, pricing etc.! 

Archived