Premed 101 Forums

I see a lot of people posting about their interviews and calling them "below average", "average" or "above average"... do these descriptions come from UBC, or are they just descriptions of how people felt about their interviews? I've never applied but am planning on it this year, but my understanding was that no feedback was given about interview performance, whether you got in or not! If I'm wrong I'd love to be corrected! :)

8 minutes ago, victoriaQ said:

I see a lot of people posting about their interviews and calling them "below average", "average" or "above average"... do these descriptions come from UBC, or are they just descriptions of how people felt about their interviews? I've never applied but am planning on it this year, but my understanding was that no feedback was given about interview performance, whether you got in or not! If I'm wrong I'd love to be corrected! :)

They are descriptions that the Adcoms attribute to your MMI performance. 

14 minutes ago, victoriaQ said:

If you're accepted you never find out, but once you receive a post-interview rejection they assign one of those qualifiers to your interview performance as a form of scoring.

Archived