Premed 101 Forums

On 6/14/2018 at 3:50 PM, roadsiderodeo said:

Just got the "the class is almost full email". And I didn't make it on the shortened waitlist. Seems very early compared to last few years.

I'm sorry to hear that :(

Best of luck to everyone still waiting!

Just got the "the class is almost full email". And I didn't make it on the shortened waitlist. Seems very early compared to last few years.

I am sorry to hear that but I have not received any email, did anyone else get the email or any news?

Do you mean that you got an email from the CoM stating that they are almost full? I did not receive an email about this. How do you know if you made the shortened list?

8 hours ago, tropicana said:

Do you mean that you got an email from the CoM stating that they are almost full? I did not receive an email about this. How do you know if you made the shortened list?

I'm assuming those of us who haven't heard anything have made the shortened wait list. There's not much reason for them to inform us that we have gone from being on the wait list to....still being on the wait list. I would bet that only those who didn't make the shortened list have received emails. Good luck! 

• 4 weeks later...

My understanding is that the final class list is probably finalized or very close to finalized by now. With the incoming 2019 class applications live and class registrations live, it seems unlikely that anything but last minute spot changes are occurring. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived