Premed 101 Forums

Anybody available to study together?

I originally planned on taking the DAT in my second year of undergrad but I had bad timing and had to do courses over the summer. I am entering my fourth and last year and I am taking multiple required summer courses now for both summer semesters so I don't have the time to study for it and because of personal reasons I have no choice but to take it this year. I have a full course load in the summer so I was wondering if anybody would be willing to exchange emails or skype names because I really need help to prepare for November and possibly February if the November one does not go well. I have access to DAT books through my school but working with someone is really helpful.

On 5/16/2018 at 3:54 PM, ellemccormick said:

I originally planned on taking the DAT in my second year of undergrad but I had bad timing and had to do courses over the summer. I am entering my fourth and last year and I am taking multiple required summer courses now for both summer semesters so I don't have the time to study for it and because of personal reasons I have no choice but to take it this year. I have a full course load in the summer so I was wondering if anybody would be willing to exchange emails or skype names because I really need help to prepare for November and possibly February if the November one does not go well. I have access to DAT books through my school but working with someone is really helpful.

I just inboxed you :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2018 at 3:54 PM, ellemccormick said:

Inboxed you as well! :)

Archived