Premed 101 Forums

UofA DDS 2022 Acceptance/WL/Rejected Thread

2 hours ago, ddsbatman said:

If placed on the waitlist, what are the chances of acceptance? And by when do we usually get notified?

You'll be notified when general acceptances go out. As for your chances of acceptance, depends on how many people decline their acceptances. My year there were quite a few who got in off the waitlist, but class of 2019 had no one get in off the waitlist. Also UofA won't let you know what your position on the waitlist is.

On 6/28/2018 at 6:04 PM, Darkcrystal said:

Sounds like offers came out... didn't get one... :(. Congrats to all those who did though!!! :DDoes anyone know whether rejections arrive via email or snail mail? Thanks

JK... they are coming out this week. And to answer my own question, rejections will come via email. 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone on the alternate list get contacted yet? My F5 key is defs broken from checking my e-mail since the deadline to keep your name on there. Do admissions at least let the waitlisters know when the intake is complete and all the spots are filled up? 

Edit: After rushing to every phone call that ended up being from Direct Energy and laying in bed for entire days hoping I wouldn't have to study for the past 2 weeks, I think it's time to move on. I am going to answer my own question with a likely no unless something happens late August. I'll catch you all in the threads in the upcoming year. Third time's a charm. 

Edited by TeamOnodera

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I am wondering if you could help me. I am interested in DDS program UofA. I know you might want to refer me to your school website which I have already done but due to my background, I am not able to find any case related to me. I have 3 degrees in Engineering 2 from abroad and 1 from Canada(postgraduate program) but I am struggling with the admission requirements. 

Thanks in advance for your help.

23 hours ago, Joyly2018 said:
I am wondering if you could help me. I am interested in DDS program UofA. I know you might want to refer me to your school website which I have already done but due to my background, I am not able to find any case related to me. I have 3 degrees in Engineering 2 from abroad and 1 from Canada(postgraduate program) but I am struggling with the admission requirements. 

Thanks in advance for your help.

Send me a message I can help out

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...