Premed 101 Forums

Acceptance by May 22! SOS

1 hour ago, Galaxy123 said:

Hi! If I want to accept my offer, do I have to SEND it by the 22nd or does it have to be received by then? Can I physically bring it to Ottawa? Just realized Monday is a holiday and now panicking. 

When I accepted my offer, I made sure they received everything (forms, deposit, etc) by the due date. I would make sure they have it by the 22nd, even if it means using a courier, or some other form of express mail. You can also deliver things in person as well. 

17 hours ago, Donald_Duck said:

Just email Chantal if you have doubts they'll totally understand. As long as you click the accept in SAM youre locked and loaded and youre uOttawa's problem now :)

Mr Duck

Not in Ottawa, but wanted to confirm “firm accept” on SAM is what we need to do. Makes sense as decline is the other option lol. Neurotic I know but I barely showed any this cycle so had to come some time.

2 minutes ago, IMislove said:

Not in Ottawa, but wanted to confirm “firm accept” on SAM is what we need to do. Makes sense as decline is the other option lol. Neurotic I know but I barely showed any this cycle so had to come some time.

Yes yes haha. Happy for you btw, like others, I've seen you on the forum for years and it's awesome that your work finally paid off! 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived