Premed 101 Forums

Round 2: June 4

Now that the first day of offers has passed how is everybody feeling? How many more people do you guys think will get an acceptance on June 4th?

I really wish they would have released all of their decisions today, the waiting is killing me.

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 10:57 AM, RaiderMSc said:

No clue, I’ve heard 80% round 1 offers, 20% round 2 offers. But I’ve also heard 60:40...

I have also heard similar percentages, like 70:30. Not sure what is the correct number.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Mbmoose said:

Just got in off the first tier of the IP waitlist!! Good luck to everyone still waiting, its moving!

Way to go!!! 

I wonder what place you were on the waitlist. I guess we'll never know. I am in second tier....how likely is it that I could get a spot?

Hi drang,

Yeah there is no way to know where you are on the waitlist other than what tier you are in. Obviously I don't know how likely it is, but I definitely know of people getting off the second tier in past years if that helps! Last year I believe people got off from the third tier so there is definitely a chance!

We know its moving so that's good news!

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:40 AM, Mbmoose said:

Hi drang,

Yeah there is no way to know where you are on the waitlist other than what tier you are in. Obviously I don't know how likely it is, but I definitely know of people getting off the second tier in past years if that helps! Last year I believe people got off from the third tier so there is definitely a chance!

We know its moving so that's good news!

Good luck!

Thanks for the information and advice! I was feeling really down and thinking that I wasn't going to hear anything but I was just accepted off the waitlist! 

So beyond ecstatic! 

On 7/12/2018 at 7:32 AM, drang said:

Thanks for the information and advice! I was feeling really down and thinking that I wasn't going to hear anything but I was just accepted off the waitlist! 

So beyond ecstatic! 

damn congrats! i'm still on the second tier of the waitlist (haven't heard anything yet) so i'm hoping for good news but expecting the worst. 

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone! This is a bit late since classes are starting in a few days but I found out four weeks ago that I got accepted off the IP waitlist!!! Only just got around to posting this now since I've been crazy busy ever since I got my admission offer (I've never had to fill out so much paperwork haha). Not sure if anyone else has been accepted off the waitlist since then but maybe there's still a tiny glimmer of hope for those of you still on the waitlist (even though it's really cutting it close now). Anyways, I can't wait to meet everyone in a few days! :lol:  Also posted this on the main Accepted/ Rejected/ Waitlisted thread for UM

Archived