Premed 101 Forums

Now that the first day of offers has passed how is everybody feeling? How many more people do you guys think will get an acceptance on June 4th?

I really wish they would have released all of their decisions today, the waiting is killing me.

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 10:57 AM, RaiderMSc said:

No clue, I’ve heard 80% round 1 offers, 20% round 2 offers. But I’ve also heard 60:40...

I have also heard similar percentages, like 70:30. Not sure what is the correct number.

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 7:51 PM, johnkain said:

Was round 1 acceptances only? Or were rejections also sent out?

As far as I know, it was only acceptances that were sent out on Friday. 

21 hours ago, Mbmoose said:

Just got in off the first tier of the IP waitlist!! Good luck to everyone still waiting, its moving!

Way to go!!! 

I wonder what place you were on the waitlist. I guess we'll never know. I am in second tier....how likely is it that I could get a spot?

Hi drang,

Yeah there is no way to know where you are on the waitlist other than what tier you are in. Obviously I don't know how likely it is, but I definitely know of people getting off the second tier in past years if that helps! Last year I believe people got off from the third tier so there is definitely a chance!

We know its moving so that's good news!

Good luck!

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:40 AM, Mbmoose said:

Hi drang,

Yeah there is no way to know where you are on the waitlist other than what tier you are in. Obviously I don't know how likely it is, but I definitely know of people getting off the second tier in past years if that helps! Last year I believe people got off from the third tier so there is definitely a chance!

We know its moving so that's good news!

Good luck!

Thanks for the information and advice! I was feeling really down and thinking that I wasn't going to hear anything but I was just accepted off the waitlist! 

So beyond ecstatic! 

On 7/12/2018 at 7:32 AM, drang said:

Thanks for the information and advice! I was feeling really down and thinking that I wasn't going to hear anything but I was just accepted off the waitlist! 

So beyond ecstatic! 

damn congrats! i'm still on the second tier of the waitlist (haven't heard anything yet) so i'm hoping for good news but expecting the worst.