Premed 101 Forums

BLS certification

10 minutes ago, friedchickendudeMD said:

Hi LUUO it takes about 2 hours, atleast thats how it took for me. There is a short test after (25 MC or so). Good luck!

Multiple Choice? You mean..there are multiple choices? Oh heavens, I think I developed a fear of them after writing the MCAT! Kidding aside, thank you for the info!

3 minutes ago, LUUO said:

Multiple Choice? You mean..there are multiple choices? Oh heavens, I think I developed a fear of them after writing the MCAT! Kidding aside, thank you for the info!

haha its simple and very useful information. I am confident you will really enjoy the course. I wish you the best.

When I took BLS they gave me the answer key and told me to copy the answers on a blank sheet. Its a joke.

That being said I would take the course very seriously and actually study it. I was doing one 10 hour observership with a random team and we were in the ER and they're like YOU, MEDICAL STUDENT, COME DO CPR so if you dont want to screw up, I suggest you learn to do it lol.

Mr Duck

It also depends where you do it. The first time I did it, it was a pretty serious course. It took a whole morning and you actually had to pass the test using your own knowledge and show the instructor your CPR technique. The other times were a lot more relaxed. 

Archived