Premed 101 Forums

Looking for 2 bedroom, dog friendly. Best areas to rent or any good property management companies to recommend?

Hi there! I’ll be moving to Edmonton in August with fiancé and my medium sized dog. Does any one know any dog friendly rental buildings to recommend? Or good areas to rent in general? My budget is around 1500 and I’d prefer a two bedroom townhouse/duplex/house. However I’m open to apartments and condos too. Also, I prefer to take public transit whenever possible, so somewhere within a 15 minute walk to a bus stop or LRT would be ideal.

I’ve done some online searches and I seem to find many cat friendly buildings by not dog friendly. And when I do find a dog friendly building, it goes to around 1800+.

Thank you for your help in advance! 

13 minutes ago, Butterfly_ said:

Hi there! I’ll be moving to Edmonton in August with fiancé and my medium sized dog. Does any one know any dog friendly rental buildings to recommend? Or good areas to rent in general? My budget is around 1500 and I’d prefer a two bedroom townhouse/duplex/house. However I’m open to apartments and condos too. Also, I prefer to take public transit whenever possible, so somewhere within a 15 minute walk to a bus stop or LRT would be ideal.

I’ve done some online searches and I seem to find many cat friendly buildings by not dog friendly. And when I do find a dog friendly building, it goes to around 1800+.

Thank you for your help in advance! 

Hey! Gonna chime in here because there are a few sites that are useful in your search (that's kinda what I did when I moved as well!): 

I found Padmapper to be a bit more legit. I quickly did a few searches and there are quite a fit within the 1,400 range. Hope this helps! Good luck with the move.

31 minutes ago, la marzocco said:

Hey! Gonna chime in here because there are a few sites that are useful in your search (that's kinda what I did when I moved as well!): 

I found Padmapper to be a bit more legit. I quickly did a few searches and there are quite a fit within the 1,400 range. Hope this helps! Good luck with the move.

Thank you so much!!

Archived