Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums

shiron

Members
  • Content Count

    31
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shiron

  1. Welp, guess we won't be hearing back from them any time today. See everyone back here tomorrow.
  2. Same here! It would have been such a huge weight lifted off my shoulder if they told us before our Western interview. And now, if I do hear back from them tomorrow, I'll probably have an internal battle with myself as I decide whether or not I should open the email.
  3. I think so! They did say in an email that final decisions would be out by March 1st. I've been waiting for these results to come out for so long and now that it's being released soon, I don't think I'm ready for it.
  4. I just finished the tech test and wanted to clarify something. For the 3 minutes allotted for reading and thinking about the question, are we allowed to have a pen and paper and jot down notes of what I might want to say? Also, even though I didn't click on the 'start recording' button, can they still see us during those 3 minutes?
  5. Nope, they haven't emailed me back about rescheduling. I'm guessing that they'll just send us a re-invite when the next wave comes along.
  6. I wish they kept us informed instead of keeping us in the dark. Let me know what they say when they reply back!
  7. No, I haven't heard back since their last email about waiting for someone to contact us and that they were unable to provide me with an estimate of when to expect a response as well. So, I'm really sure what to do at this point. Do you think it's safe to assume that our interview won't be on Feb 6th, since we never got a confirmation letter back?
  8. @Lolz1 @rainy Just got their email this morning. They said they are unable to tell us when we should expect to hear back from them but that someone will contact us directly once it has been sorted out.
  9. Yeah, it's making me anxious not hearing back from them. I emailed them Friday evening asking when we should expect to hear back from them for those who had scheduling conflicts. Hopefully, I'll hear back from them soon and I'll let you know when they respond! Have you emailed them as well?
  10. Nope, I still haven't heard back from them about this.
  11. Sorry, meant to say if they sent out specific times, like if we would be in the morning or afternoon session. From the initial email, it says that they'll send out confirmation emails and more details about the interviews, but I have yet to receive these. Have those been sent out yet to applicants that have confirmed their invite?
  12. Do you know if they sent out the interview times for those who have already confirmed their availability for Feb 6th? Cause if that's been sent out, then maybe they'll send us an invite again for the next batch. If not, I'm hoping they'll email us separately. Out of curiosity, when you submitted the form, did you include the time for your other interview?
  13. Thanks for letting me know! I also got an email back from them saying that by saying "No" it doesn't invalidate my invite, instead, it alerts them that there is a interview conflict. Yup, I included the date and time of my other interview.
  14. Nope, not yet. I'm guessing they haven't replied back to you either? Hopefully, we'll hear back from them soon.
  15. Yeah! For sure! I'll definitely let you know if I hear back from them! Hopefully, I didn't mess anything up
  16. I see! I got way too ahead of myself and then panicked right after lol. I was thinking of emailing them if I didn't hear anything back within the next two days. But could you let me know what they say if they respond back to you? Thanks!
  17. I clicked on "No" and explained at the bottom to see if they can fit me in for another date/time. Now I'm worried if I should have clicked on yes in case they interpret the 'no' as a decline to their offer! But at the same time, I didn't click on 'yes' cause I thought I wasn't available that day. Did you say, yes or no?
  18. It was for a different program cause I didn't think I was going to get any MD interviews
  19. Congrats! I got an invite as well and also have a conflict with another interview. I just submitted the form to ask for an accomodation. If we couldn't make that day/time but still wanted to attend the interview at UT, do you know if we should have responded with "yes" or "no" when they asked if we were available for the interview on Feb 6?
  20. I received an offer to attend UT's interview on Feb 6th, however, I had previously confirmed an interview from another school which is taking place on the exact same date! I explained this in their form to see if they can make any accommodations for a different date or time. So in the form, when they asked me to confirm my availability for Feb 6th, I clicked on "No" followed by the explanation. But now I'm worried that by clicking "No", the computer processes it as an interview decline. Should I have selected Yes?? Do I need to email the school back?!?!?
  21. That's what it says on my account as well. Yeah, it's a relief to know that it's been 'received' at the very least. I actually got an email back from UWO today about the issue with the transcript status not being updated on our student centre account. It said that they are still working on the OUAC issue and that it should be resolved by the end of the week. She said that there is nothing to worry about and that we will not be penalized it anyway. So we should be fine!
  22. This is the link to access Western's OUAC site (https://www.ouac.on.ca/apply/westerndent/en_CA/user/login). There is a page that allows you to review the information you submitted. Under the transcript request section, it tells you the status of your transcript. Last week, the status for my McMaster transcript got changed to 'received' so it was a relief to know that Western University has officially received my transcript through OUAC even though this hasn't been reflected in the student centre account. Check it out and hopefully it says 'received' on your end too!
×
×
  • Create New...