Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Yes, I successfully uploaded my official high school transcript that was sent to me via email from the Ministry of Education. I emailed a student service officer from the Department of Physical Therapy at UBC to confirm that this format was acceptable and they said that it was (i.e., it doesn't have to be a scanned paper version as long as it's the official version sent from the Ministry). I received my official high school transcript (including Physics 12) through the following link: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/education-training/k-12/support/transcripts-and-certificates Hope this
  • Create New...