Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About RadX

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I am a recently RC certified radiologist and was thinking about maybe moving to the states in the future. However, I didn't write my ABR due to all the COVID restrictions this past year making scheduling/traveling for it difficult, though I did complete my USMLEs. I was wondering if anyone has any information on whether I would need to complete the ABR to work in the states, or is there some form of reciprocal license for the Canadian Royal College FRCPC in certain states? If I do have to write the ABR, would it be both the Core and the Certifying, or could the FRCPC be used as credit for eith
  • Create New...