Premed 101 Forums

Interview Prep Help

Hey!

I had a great and very successful opportunity to help a lot of students this year prepare for their interviews, whether it was the MMI or more traditional styles. I'm currently an upper year student and just wanted to throw it out there that I would be willing to have one-on-one sessions this summer leading up to the application cycle for anyone who would really like to get a head start on improving their interview skills. It's a really challenging hurdle and I'd be happy to walk anyone interested through the process. This year, I plan to make my sessions much more structured given all the feedback I have received from my previous students. If you would like to schedule a session, send me a PM! 

Thank you!

I had Solonly's help this last cycle and it was SUPER helpful! No one can "give you the right answers" for how to prep for an MMI but through practicing with him he really pushed me to make me me reflect upon who I was as a person and what made me deserve a spot in this class. After practicing with him for a couple sessions, I internalized the mentality that would then land me an offer at all the schools I interviewed at this cycle. I think that's the best characteristic of a good MMI coach: to help you internalize everything so on Interview Day you have the confidence you need because you KNOW you will answer everything with an "above average" answer, rather than going off concrete things that you've practiced. He will help you discover your own response style that is NOT cookie-cutter and will really showcase yourself as a genuine and likeable person. 10/10 would recommend. Do it and you'll get into med school. 

Archived